Covid-19 Policies & Guidelines
WHAT WE WILL BE DOING
- All staff will be wearing proper face coverings & have temperature screenings
- Capacity will be limited inside the Haunted Houses to enforce social distancing
- All surfaces & touchpoints within the Haunted Houses will be sanitized regularly
- Guest are required to follow local guidelines for face coverings
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided in various locations at the Haunted House
DO YOUR PART!
Before we get into it, please take a minute and think about something with us. Haunted houses are not concerts, sporting events or theme parks. The nature of a haunted house is all about physical distancing; it always has been, it’s what we do normally. The attractions are linear and very seldom would you ever come within 6 feet of other patrons. You walk the attraction in a single file line with no wandering. We do everything we can to make you feel “alone”. But this year, we’re going above and beyond our normally safe and distanced methods of operation and taking it to the next level. So here is what we are doing to keep you safe at our Haunted Houses.
• Please stay home if you’re not feeling well, our staff is doing the same. If you’ve had any of the following symptoms (cdc symptom reference) please seek medical advice.
• All guests and staff will be required to adhere to local guidelines regarding the use of facial coverings. In addition, facial coverings will be required inside the attractions.
• Please stay only with your group.
• Stay a minimum of 6’ away from all other guests, staff, and monsters.
• Buying your tickets online in advance is always the best practice and ensures that you have your tickets before our event sells out.
• Forgot your hand sanitizer? No problem, we’ve got you covered with plenty of sanitizer stations.
• Please follow the instructions of our team members at all times.
HOW WILL THE EXPERIENCE CHANGE?
• Less waiting, smaller groups, more spacing… it’s what everyone has always wanted!
• Attendance will be limited each night. Get your tickets early; we may sell out many nights and time slots. Buy online in advance.
• Private groups only. You will not be combined with anyone outside of the group you arrive with.
• ALL of our admission tickets will be reservation based (time slotted) this year and, due to limited attendance, line wait times will be reduced.
• This year, we will be emphasizing maximum spacing between groups. Even with all of these precautions, we may still need your help! If you can see the group in front of you, slow down; if you can see the group behind you, speed up! There may be staff inside monitoring this, please pay attention to their directions.
• No one will touch you when you are inside. We won’t touch you, so please keep your hands to yourself.
• Anything hanging that you would need to push or squeeze through has been removed from the Haunted Houses.
• All actors will be wearing masks and recommended face coverings.
The Haunted House may seem a little different this year, in a good way. We are excited about this year’s event and we have no doubt our fans will love it!
We can’t wait to safely celebrate the Halloween Season with you, scare you soon!
Any additional concerns? We’re here to hear you, please contact us at email@example.com
2020 Health & Safety Policy
The health and safety of our guests is our top priority. We have implemented several measures designed to protect Moxley Manor guests and employees from potential exposure to the COVID-19 virus (“Coronavirus”), by minimizing contacts, promoting social distancing, and increasing sanitation throughout the property.
In addition, to further protect the health and safety of our guests and employees, you will not be admitted to the property and should stay home if within past fourteen (14) days you have:
- Tested positive or have been deemed presumptively positive with the Coronavirus.
- Sought testing to determine whether you might have the Coronavirus and have not yet received the results.
- Been informed that you may have been exposed to Coronavirus or learned that you have been in the immediate vicinity of a person now known to have been carrying the Coronavirus; or
- Experienced any of the following symptoms commonly associated with the Coronavirus, including cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, OR two or more of any of the following: fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell.
Once you enter the Haunted House, you must:
- Always wear your protective face mask during your visit
- Adhere to the social distancing and sanitization guidelines posted throughout the property.
Moxley Manor cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed to Coronavirus during your visit. The CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from Coronavirus. Guests should evaluate their own risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread Coronavirus if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to Coronavirus. By coming to the Haunted House, you acknowledge and agree that you assume these inherent risks associated with attendance.
If at any time a guest DOES NOT adhere to the mask & social distancing criteria outlined in this policy, we reserve the right to refuse entry or immediately remove the guest from the property with no compensation. These actions are at the sole discretion of Moxley Manor Haunted House.
By entering the Haunted Houses, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to abide by this policy.